There are various ways you can support PSC.
Partnering with Parenting Special Children is a great way for your business to give back to the local community. We are a local Ugandan community-based organization looking to mobilize our annual target of 300 million Uganda shillings. Your support is vital in helping us to help over 5000 families whose children have additional needs and are in need of early identification and intervention annually.
Collaborate with Parenting Special Children
PSC can become a corporate social responsibility charity of your choice. And in return, we will offer an awareness workshop to your employees. We know that a number of your employees either know a family member or is a parent of a child with special needs, our workshop will help your employees to understand their child’s condition and better management strategies, we offer practical knowledge and ideas to improve family life and hence performance.
We will be more than happy to publicize our collaboration through our newsletters, website, and social media platform.
Ways your company can support us:
- By choosing Parenting Special Children as your charitable organization of the year.
- Sponsor part of our annual family events, or buy a table for your team at the event.
- Run a marathon. A great opportunity for your team to bond while raising money through sponsorship and awareness of the issues facing families raising children with special needs
- Donate to our psychosocial support sessions for mothers/ caregivers.
- Donate to the single parents project – start up capital for single parent to start up an income generating activities
Contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc to email@example.com for details on how you can participate.